About EETimes Europe Analog
The vertical Design Centers offered by EETimes Europe connect engineers with expert sources of knowledge, from vendors, consultants, independent designers and application engineers. They deliver breaking news, reviews, product announcements, in-depth product research tools, expert advice and analysis, insights into industry trends, and hands-on how-to details. The three Design Sites feature an independent web site and a weekly e-mail newsletter.
Paul Buckley runs both the EETimes Europe Power Management website and (ad interim) EETimes Europe Analog Europe website and will contribute more actively to the print edition of EE Times Europe and should be your main contact for power-related and analog-related topics.
Paul Buckley, Power Management site Editor: Tel. +44 1962 866460
André Rousselot, Group Publisher: Tel +32 27349626 Mobile: +32 477279509
European Business Press SA Avenue Eugene Plasky 144 1030 Brussels Belgium
- Plan to re-open Rousset fab requires investors
- Micron Italian job cuts get global criticism
- Memory, firms, fabless climb chip vendor ranking
- European Commission intervenes in Micron Italian jobs case
- S3 preps DAC product with a twist
- Samsung leads chip capex ranking
- Opinion: Europe must back the Rousset Phoenix
- The Filter Wizard: on being analog AND open
- Startup launches record resolution 150Mpixel sensor
- MEMS, magnetics set to lead sensor market rebound
- What is an ampere?
- Samsung drives MEMS combo sensor market up, ST benefits
- Mentor buys Berkeley DA after Cadence lawsuit
- Jobs saved at Micron Italy, say reports
- Will China Conquer MEMS?
- Sensor Hardware Technology Overview
- Hall-Effect Sensor ICs for Motor Control
- Improving Voltage Regulation without Remote Sense Wires
- Mixed Signal Design and Verification for complex SoCs
- An Introduction to Rigid-Flex PCB Design Best Practices
- 4-20 mA, Loop Powered, Thermocouple System Using ARM
- EMC Compliant RS-485 Transceiver Protection Circuits