About EETimes Europe Analog
The vertical Design Centers offered by EETimes Europe connect engineers with expert sources of knowledge, from vendors, consultants, independent designers and application engineers. They deliver breaking news, reviews, product announcements, in-depth product research tools, expert advice and analysis, insights into industry trends, and hands-on how-to details. The three Design Sites feature an independent web site and a weekly e-mail newsletter.
Paul Buckley runs both the EETimes Europe Power Management website and (ad interim) EETimes Europe Analog Europe website and will contribute more actively to the print edition of EE Times Europe and should be your main contact for power-related and analog-related topics.
Paul Buckley, Power Management site Editor: Tel. +44 1962 866460
André Rousselot, Group Publisher: Tel +32 27349626 Mobile: +32 477279509
European Business Press SA Avenue Eugene Plasky 144 1030 Brussels Belgium
- Apple Watch tear down reveals European chips
- TSMC overtakes Intel in chip capex ranking
- Globalfoundries' CEO on why FD-SOI and why now
- Qualcomm to cut 15% of staff, could be broken up
- Indian wafer fab will be specialty foundry
- Can GloFo and Europe's chip firms unite?
- Heisenberg's principle applied to Indian wafer fabs
- Intel, Micron launch "bulk-switching" ReRAM
- Germany promises €400 million boost for microelectronics
- Smartphone processor sales climb, players ranked
- Video: Sensors, liquid crystals make "omnifocal" glasses
- Exploring through-wall presence detection
- Could India's analog wafer fab be moving south?
- BBC to give pocket-sized sensor-computer to UK children
- Peter Clarke's opinion compendium updated
- Engineering Change Order and Implementation
- Low Power Bi-directional Level Shifter
- Haptic advancements put us in touch with complex systems
- Programmable Dual Edge Triggered Clock Divider for Staggered Clock Generation
- New Linear Regulators Solve Old Problems
- Buffer Architecture for generating delay
- Sub-Threshold Design - A Revolutionary Approach to Eliminating Power