About EETimes Europe Analog
The vertical Design Centers offered by EETimes Europe connect engineers with expert sources of knowledge, from vendors, consultants, independent designers and application engineers. They deliver breaking news, reviews, product announcements, in-depth product research tools, expert advice and analysis, insights into industry trends, and hands-on how-to details. The three Design Sites feature an independent web site and a weekly e-mail newsletter.
Paul Buckley runs both the EETimes Europe Power Management website and (ad interim) EETimes Europe Analog Europe website and will contribute more actively to the print edition of EE Times Europe and should be your main contact for power-related and analog-related topics.
Paul Buckley, Power Management site Editor: Tel. +44 1962 866460
André Rousselot, Group Publisher: Tel +32 27349626 Mobile: +32 477279509
European Business Press SA Avenue Eugene Plasky 144 1030 Brussels Belgium
- X-Fab ready for global growth, says CEO
- Analog foundry put up for sale
- Apple moves to buy Kinect sensor firm
- Should Abu Dhabi build a MEMS fab?
- Singapore, Abu Dhabi, agree to develop MEMS together
- PrimeSense confirms acquisition by Apple
- Jobs to go at Lfoundry Rousset
- Wolfson to use bat-like sonar for gesture recognition
- Get your digital copy of EETimes Europe
- Janusz Bryzek: The trillion-sensor man: Part 2
- Sony files patent for the SmartWig
- Panasonic to sell wafer fabs to Tower
- X-Fab ready for global growth says CEO: Part 2
- Sensirion preps multi-gas sensor 'nose' for smartphones
- Gartner: Qualcomm, Micron rise in 2013 chip market
- EMC Compliant RS-485 Transceiver Protection Circuits
- Isolated 4-Channel, Thermocouple/RTD Temperature Measurement System with 0.5Â°C Accuracy
- Risk Assessment Advice for High Reliability Amplifiers
- Absolute Encoder Design: Magnetic or Optical?
- Active Cell Balancer Extends Run Time and Lifetime of Large Series-Connected Battery Stacks
- Silver Nanowires: A Superior Alternative to ITO
- PLC/DCS Universal Analog Input Using Either 4 or 6 Pin Terminal Block