About EETimes Europe Analog
The vertical Design Centers offered by EETimes Europe connect engineers with expert sources of knowledge, from vendors, consultants, independent designers and application engineers. They deliver breaking news, reviews, product announcements, in-depth product research tools, expert advice and analysis, insights into industry trends, and hands-on how-to details. The three Design Sites feature an independent web site and a weekly e-mail newsletter.
Paul Buckley runs both the EETimes Europe Power Management website and (ad interim) EETimes Europe Analog Europe website and will contribute more actively to the print edition of EE Times Europe and should be your main contact for power-related and analog-related topics.
Paul Buckley, Power Management site Editor: Tel. +44 1962 866460
André Rousselot, Group Publisher: Tel +32 27349626 Mobile: +32 477279509
European Business Press SA Avenue Eugene Plasky 144 1030 Brussels Belgium
- What if PCBs were really printed?
- ST sees results of MEMS diversity thrust
- Internet blackouts by 2020, warns nanoelectronics book
- Quantum-dot image sensor launch threatens silicon
- Peter Clarke's opinion compendium updated
- Starting all over again on plastic: ARM
- Could Qualcomm be China's next target?
- Levitation by sound
- Startup wants to be the ARM of analog
- TSMC invests in EDA David that slew Google
- Book review: CHIPS 2020 updates essential view of nanoelectronics
- Will IoT make taxing the Internet inevitable?
- Sarawak-backed X-Fab invests in wafer fab
- On Semi set to buy Fairchild for $2.4 billion
- Report: China has $47bn chip fund focused on US M&A
- The Advantages of Capacitive vs Optical Encoders
- High Voltage CMOS Amplifier Enables High Impedance Sensing with a Single IC
- Engineering Change Order and Implementation
- Low Power Bi-directional Level Shifter
- Haptic advancements put us in touch with complex systems
- Programmable Dual Edge Triggered Clock Divider for Staggered Clock Generation
- New Linear Regulators Solve Old Problems