Excel tunes up your schematic files
Click here to see all articles by Analog Guru Kendall Castor-Perry
This article, by prolific author Kendall Castor-Perry, expands on a previous article and details how to transfer a spreadsheet-based circuit design directly to the LTSpice simulator, and provides some practical information on how to do it. The approach takes advantage of the ASCII formatting used by LTSpice for its .asc schematic files. The article includes both a description of the method and a worked-out example, and also includes links to the author's many previous articles.
The article is presented in pdf file form (no registration needed); to read it, click here.
About the author
Kendall Castor-Perry is a Principal Architect at Cypress Semiconductor, doing mixed-signal system analysis and design for the new PSoC platform. He uses decades of experience in analogue engineering, filtering and signal processing to capture signals across many domains, extract the information from them and do something useful with it.
- No news
- 10 skills embedded engineers need now
- Omnivision loses ground in CMOS image sensor ranking
- Aluminum capacitor slideshow: Handling heat issues
- The Filter Wizard: on ADC input resistance and sampling
- Self-powered image sensor could charge smartphone
- Intel buys Swiss smartglasses startups
- Antenna-on-a-chip may be feasible, EM research indicates
- CCD image sensors are dead, says Yole
- The cult of DSPism
- Lfoundry signs to supply MEMS-on-CMOS sensors
- Apple buys array camera firm LinX
- UMC rises as ranking shows foundry market grew in 2014
- Intel, Samsung up, Qualcomm, Toshiba down in chip vendor ranking
- RealSense 3D camera goes into smartphone
- European chip market turns 'schizophrenic'
- Low Power Bi-directional Level Shifter
- Haptic advancements put us in touch with complex systems
- Programmable Dual Edge Triggered Clock Divider for Staggered Clock Generation
- New Linear Regulators Solve Old Problems
- Buffer Architecture for generating delay
- Sub-Threshold Design - A Revolutionary Approach to Eliminating Power
- Method for Safety Compliant Triple Voting Flop Implementation