Intersil teams with Sony and Altronix to accelerate hybrid video technology
Intersil's SLOC (Security Link over Coax) technology enables latency-free analog video + HD IP video over a single coaxial cable. It also provides full functionality using existing coaxial infrastructure. Sony, Intersil and Altronix plan to demonstrate end-to-end hybrid video solutions and formed an industry alliance to create an ecosystem for interoperability and standardization.
“The development of our eBridge™ series Ethernet over Coax Adapters incorporating Intersil SLOC technology provide extremely cost-efficient upgrades from analog to IP migration onto a network platform by repurposing legacy coax infrastructure” said Alan Forman, President, Altronix Corp.
Visit Intersil at www.intersil.com
- Startup uses phase-change material for displays, glazing
- InvenSense to add PUF security to sensors
- Industrial CMOS cameras support from 2.4Mp at 40fps to 5.1Mp at 23fps
- Toshiba to sell image sensor business
- Pint-sized spectrometers harness MEMS
- Time-of-flight IC detects objects up to two meters
- Video: Singapore Post trials drone mail delivery
- On Semi, Geo, GainSpan form IoT video alliance
- Melexis preps Sony sensor deal
- Sony acquires SoftKinetic for ranging technology
- Sony to spin off image sensor business
- Current sensing resistors offered for industrial, automotive use
- Intersil buys Great Wall Semiconductor
- IoT Security Foundation formed
- Infrared array sensor evaluation kit promotes IoT use
- What if PCBs were really printed?
- ST sees results of MEMS diversity thrust
- Internet blackouts by 2020, warns nanoelectronics book
- Quantum-dot image sensor launch threatens silicon
- Peter Clarke's opinion compendium updated
- Starting all over again on plastic: ARM
- Could Qualcomm be China's next target?
- Levitation by sound
- Startup wants to be the ARM of analog
- TSMC invests in EDA David that slew Google
- Book review: CHIPS 2020 updates essential view of nanoelectronics
- Will IoT make taxing the Internet inevitable?
- Sarawak-backed X-Fab invests in wafer fab
- On Semi set to buy Fairchild for $2.4 billion
- Report: China has $47bn chip fund focused on US M&A
- The Advantages of Capacitive vs Optical Encoders
- High Voltage CMOS Amplifier Enables High Impedance Sensing with a Single IC
- Engineering Change Order and Implementation
- Low Power Bi-directional Level Shifter
- Haptic advancements put us in touch with complex systems
- Programmable Dual Edge Triggered Clock Divider for Staggered Clock Generation
- New Linear Regulators Solve Old Problems